Radiant heating and cooling services
Bay Area Plumbing & Heating offers a wide range of radiant heating and cooling services from new installations to small and large repairs.
Some of our specialties include:
• High-efficiencey boiler installations:
New advances in boiler technology allow a single unit to be used for radiant heat, domestic hot water, and even forced air heating. These energy-efficient units save space by eliminating the need for a water heater. Many of them also qualify for energy rebates.
• Radiant track system: Fits underneath a new floor and eliminates the need to tear out or build up the existing concrete slab while still providing that warm floor feeling.
• Radiant wall-hung panels: Common in Europe, radiant panels provide an energy efficient way to get the radiant heat feel without having to dig up existing flooring or penetrate the slab. They are sleek and modern-looking, and can be installed along the base of a wall or vertically on a wall.
• Boiler repairs/maintenance
• Leak location and repairs
• Replacement in-floor radiant heat
You may also be interested in Unico and Spacepak mini-ducts, and/or ductless heating and air conditioning systems. > See Heating and Air Conditioning
Partial list of brands carried:
• Triangle Tube, Viessmann and Buderus hydronic boilers
• Runtal, Dianorm and Myson radiators
• Uponor and Viega radiant heat products
Contact us for more information via e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 650.508.0522.